Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

contoh application letter


MILA MAWADDAH
Addres:
Jl. Karang Menjangan Gang 8/No.2A, Surabaya
Phone : xxxxxxxxxxxx



Surabaya, January        , 2012
Human Resources Department





Dear Sir,

According to the informantion at                                                       , I would like to aplly for the position of

I am 22 years old. I have an experience in becoming the leader in organization and also some events. I have ability to work with in the team and also able to lead the team to achieve the goal, easy to adapt a new environment, able to work under pressure, have conceptual and systemic thinking, fast learner, have interpersonal and communication skill.

I’m studying in Airlangga University (UNAIR) majoring in Accounting. I have just graduated. I have finished my study with GPA 3.54.

I believe with my qualification, I can contribute significantly to build, improve, and maintain excellence performance in your organization.

As additional consideration for you I enclosed my recent photo, CV, graduation letter, and academic records.

Hopefully I will hear from you soon. Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,



Mila Mawaddah

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
;